Zeeyqa I.

My photo
I judge people to easily from my first impression. I'd rather wait forever for a perfect guy, than settle for anybody. I'm unpredictable and spontaneous. I try to be forgiving. I enjoy being unique. I'd rather have fun and look immature than care what people think. Sometimes, I'm really confident, other times I feel insecure. I'm opinionated and stubborn but I'm loyal, sincere and caring. I always try to see the best in you... even if you annoy me.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Girl Guide's One Day Camp

Hey, there.

How's life? Tell me, how's your family? I haven't seen them in a while. You've been good, busier than ever. We small talk, work and the weather. Your guard is up, and I know why. Because the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of mind. You gave me roses and I left them there to die.

That is just the song that currently stuck in my head right now. I have no idea why. I just love that song. It is kind of fun to hear. Well, Taylor Swfit's song, of course lah fun. DUHHH! xD

Anyway, yesterday, I had a Girl Guide's one day camp in my school. It was kind of fun but it was tiring like eff' man. I only had fun during the first, second and third games. The fourth and fifth games were boring. My teammates were all Chinese and I was the only one who is a Malay girl. They kept talking in Chinese and I don't even understand a word what they said except when they said "WO" and "NI".

The first game was something about hoola hoop (I don't know how to spell). The named of the second game is Shed and Cow. The third game was the stations game. It was the fun-nest game ever! My team got number four. There were 6 teams. So, we weren't the last one. The fourth game was something about captain thingy. The last game was about drama which is suppose to be fun but my team made it lame and bored. All teams had to act. My team had to act something that has to do with the Rapunzel. I was the Rapunzel. HA! Very funny, right? LOL! We didn't even practice before we presented our drama but whatever. I don't care.

The best team was group two. The best leader was someone I don't have to tell you her name from group four. The best camper was someone who is from group two or three, I'm not quite sure. Even though I or my team didn't win anything, I'm still happy, though. I could spend a few hours in hell and few hours in heaven. HAHA!

Well, okay. That's it for now. Bye!

XOXO,
Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment