Zeeyqa I.

My photo
I judge people to easily from my first impression. I'd rather wait forever for a perfect guy, than settle for anybody. I'm unpredictable and spontaneous. I try to be forgiving. I enjoy being unique. I'd rather have fun and look immature than care what people think. Sometimes, I'm really confident, other times I feel insecure. I'm opinionated and stubborn but I'm loyal, sincere and caring. I always try to see the best in you... even if you annoy me.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Japanese class, the boring-est class EVER!

I seriously want to quit Japanese class. That class is so boring and lame, seriously. I really hate it. I have no freaking idea why I want to go to Japanese class in the first place. I regret taking the Japanese class. Yes, I REALLY REGRET IT. I want to quit Japanese class but I know, my mum will blab at me and then won't let me quit. Okay, fine. I won't quit but I will make the teacher disqualified me from the Japanese class. That's easy, right? DUHH.

Today, I went to the boring-est class ever, Japanese class for half an hour then, I escaped with Alyssa. We both hate it so much like eff man. You don't know how suffer I was to be there. I like the Japanese language but what I don't like is, I have to remember every single thing that the teacher teach us. You think my brain has enough space to remember all those shits? HAH! Not just the Japanese but also the History, Geography, etc. (which are way important than the Japanese because the subjects include in PMR).

Anyway, I really need to find a way to skip school this Wednesday. Why? Because I don't want to re-take the Japanes test. (I failed the test, HEHE!) Why the hell do we have to re-take the test when we already fail? Can't the teacher just put a big F on the paper? It's easier! The teacher doesn't have to check my paper again and she saves a lot of energy and time. She can do other thing than checking my paper such as... Well, drinking coffee.

I really hope I'm going to be sick this Wednesday 'cause that's the only way I can skip school. God, please let me sick on Wednesday! It's been a long time I didn't feel the suffer-ness of being sick. HAHA. :D I guess it's quite fun, huh. LOL!

Well, okay. That's it for now. TATA!

No comments:

Post a Comment