Zeeyqa I.

My photo
I judge people to easily from my first impression. I'd rather wait forever for a perfect guy, than settle for anybody. I'm unpredictable and spontaneous. I try to be forgiving. I enjoy being unique. I'd rather have fun and look immature than care what people think. Sometimes, I'm really confident, other times I feel insecure. I'm opinionated and stubborn but I'm loyal, sincere and caring. I always try to see the best in you... even if you annoy me.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Little things about ME

Name: Nadzirah Haziqah Binti Irwansyah

Nick Name: Zeeyqa or Zeey

Sex: Female

Date of Birth: 9th of August 1998

Place of Birth: Malaysia

Current age: 12 1/2 years old

Religion: Muslim

Primary School: St Monica Primary School

Secondary School: Sung Siew Secondary School


Favorite music: Justin Bieber's, Usher's, Secondhand Serenade's, Demi Lovato's, Miley Cyrus', Big Time Rush's, Megan Nicole's, Iyaz's, Taylor Swift's, Avril Lavigne's, etc.

Favorite books: Sarah Dessen's, Cecilia Ahern's, Stephenie Meyer's, Nicholas Sparks', Jen Ure's, etc.

Favorite movies: Chronicles of Narnia, Never say Never, Tagled, Tron: Legacy, Faster, Rio, Wild Child, etc.

Favorite TV shows: House of Anubis, Big Time Rush, Victorious, iCarly, True Jackson, The Suite life on Deck, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sony with a Chance, Shake it Up, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, The Kardashians, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, 90210, How I met your mother, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, CSI, etc.

Favorite quotation: Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.

Favorite websites: Facebook.com, Tumblr.com, Twitter.com, Blogger.com, etc.

Hobbies: Texting, Surfing the net, Chatting, Reading novels, Listening to musics, Watching TV shows, Play games

Ambition: I have no idea

XOXO,
Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment