Zeeyqa I.

My photo
I judge people to easily from my first impression. I'd rather wait forever for a perfect guy, than settle for anybody. I'm unpredictable and spontaneous. I try to be forgiving. I enjoy being unique. I'd rather have fun and look immature than care what people think. Sometimes, I'm really confident, other times I feel insecure. I'm opinionated and stubborn but I'm loyal, sincere and caring. I always try to see the best in you... even if you annoy me.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Factors that can break a relationship

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. This is going to be a very short post. You know what I'm going to talk about right? The title says itself. I don't know why I'm posting about this but, yeah...


Factors that can break a relationship:

  • Third Party
  • Distance
  • Less time for each other
  • Less communication
  • Little love fights that turn into a huge trouble
  • Pride
  • Sex
  • Unwanted pregnancy
  • Parents
  • Couple’s choice


Just an information for you and MYSELF to know. Kbaiiiii! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment