Zeeyqa I.

My photo
I judge people to easily from my first impression. I'd rather wait forever for a perfect guy, than settle for anybody. I'm unpredictable and spontaneous. I try to be forgiving. I enjoy being unique. I'd rather have fun and look immature than care what people think. Sometimes, I'm really confident, other times I feel insecure. I'm opinionated and stubborn but I'm loyal, sincere and caring. I always try to see the best in you... even if you annoy me.

Friday, June 3, 2011

A very sweet couple


Aren't they sweet? As if he's showing off that I'm his, and I'm not sure why, but I love it. :') This is why I love tumblr so much. A lot of sweet and touching stories you can read. :D If only... there's someone... Well, I'm not going to continue that. BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment