Zeeyqa I.

My photo
I judge people to easily from my first impression. I'd rather wait forever for a perfect guy, than settle for anybody. I'm unpredictable and spontaneous. I try to be forgiving. I enjoy being unique. I'd rather have fun and look immature than care what people think. Sometimes, I'm really confident, other times I feel insecure. I'm opinionated and stubborn but I'm loyal, sincere and caring. I always try to see the best in you... even if you annoy me.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome June!

Hey, it's J U N E right now. It's a new month. What's so special this month? Non. Serious, non. I spend my semester break alone. I mean, without my sisters. I used to spend my holidays with my sisters. Or at least my sister. It's bored being the only teenage girl in the house. No one to talk to. No one to eat with. No one to fight with. No one to laugh with. It's bored being alone, don't you think? It's better to have your sister/brother(s) with you even though you both always fight. When she/he/they gone, you'll feel less. You feel like, something is missing. And, that is what I'm feeling right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment