Zeeyqa I.

My photo
I judge people to easily from my first impression. I'd rather wait forever for a perfect guy, than settle for anybody. I'm unpredictable and spontaneous. I try to be forgiving. I enjoy being unique. I'd rather have fun and look immature than care what people think. Sometimes, I'm really confident, other times I feel insecure. I'm opinionated and stubborn but I'm loyal, sincere and caring. I always try to see the best in you... even if you annoy me.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Everything would be so much better without me

Hey, loves!

I'm going to Kota Kinablu tomorrow with my family which means I am going to skip school for a few days. Whoot! Actually, we're going to Labuan but we'll also spend some of our time in Kota Kinabalu. Everyone in school must be so happy I won't go to school for days, right? Everything would be so much better without me, trust me. I am just a ruiner of everyone's life. If I don't exist in world, it must be like heaven in here, right?

Sometimes, I wonder... Am I that important to someone? Am I the reason that someone is smiling? I always think it's a NO. Seriously, I am not important at all. I'm just a useless bitch who always add more problems to people. I hate myself for being that kind of person. I have to admit. I am not perfect and I made mistakes. Poor me. I am just a loser.

Kenapa aku tiba2 cakap pasal ni? Garghh. Forget it. I seriously need to get a life right now.

Bye peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment