Zeeyqa I.

My photo
I judge people to easily from my first impression. I'd rather wait forever for a perfect guy, than settle for anybody. I'm unpredictable and spontaneous. I try to be forgiving. I enjoy being unique. I'd rather have fun and look immature than care what people think. Sometimes, I'm really confident, other times I feel insecure. I'm opinionated and stubborn but I'm loyal, sincere and caring. I always try to see the best in you... even if you annoy me.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Going to be a lonely girl

Exam is finally over. Woot! Aren't you excited, Sung Siew's? And a few more days until mid year holidays. I just can't wait. Did I just say I can't wait for it? OH, yeah, I did. To be honest, I don't like it. I don't like to be alone in this not-so-fun house. My sisters continue their studies outside of this small town, Sandakan. Do you know fucking lonely I will be this mid year holidays?! UGH! I hate being lonely. I know, I usually hate people most of the time but to be honest, I like it much more when I'm with my two lovely sisters who are so bossy but no matter what, I will always love them. I LOVE YOU, SISTERS! Dramatic sangat la aku ni.

UGH. What am I going to do this mid year holidays? Hang out with my friends all the time? Melepak sana sini di Sandakan? Puh-lease. Sandakan ni kecil. Tiada tempat mau lepak. I'm getting bored in Sandakan. I wish I'll move one day from Sandakan and I'll be back here after Sandakan sudah maju. Haha! Sangat lah lupa diri aku ni.

I'm so going to be a lonely girl who seems to have no life at all this mid year holidays. I know, you won't really agree with me about being so lonely because I have a boyfriend. Well, you're wrong. I always feel lonely even though I have a boyfriend. I don't know why. Well, I do but I ain't gonna say it here. Plus, my boyfriend isn't in the same house as me. So, yeah, this mid year holidays, I'll be so lonely. Hello LONELY mid year holidays!

Damn. Damn. Damn.

WHY MY LIFE ARE SO MISERABLE NOWADAYS? Maybe sudah ditakdirkan, 2011 is the year where my miserable-ness start. Oh, wait. Sebelum 2011, memang my life sudah miserable pun. Hmmm. Yeah, yeah. Life. Gotta get used to everything in life.

Well, I gotta go now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment