Zeeyqa I.

My photo
I judge people to easily from my first impression. I'd rather wait forever for a perfect guy, than settle for anybody. I'm unpredictable and spontaneous. I try to be forgiving. I enjoy being unique. I'd rather have fun and look immature than care what people think. Sometimes, I'm really confident, other times I feel insecure. I'm opinionated and stubborn but I'm loyal, sincere and caring. I always try to see the best in you... even if you annoy me.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Hardworking to Lazy

Oh, hello there.

Today, my dad took my report card at my school so yeah, my dad meet my class teacher, Madam Liew. She didn't say anything bad. Well, she did, actually. She said that I like to copy my friends work. That's so true. Haha. There's more but why should I say it? It's not really that important.

Here's my result:

Bahasa Melayu 75 B
Bahasa Inggeris 84 A
Sejarah 75 B
Geografi 73 B
Pendidikan Islam 87 A
Matematik 65 C
Sains 91 A
Kemahiran Hidup 66 C
Pendidikan Jasmani 74 B
Pendidikan Seni 59 D
Literasi Komputer 56 D
Pendidikan Sivik 82 A



Keputusan (Mencapai) : 4A4B2C2D
Jumlah Markah : 887
Peratus : 2.17
Kedudukan dalam kelas : 12/47

My marks are bad, right? I never got a D last year. Now, I changed. LIKEAHELLLOT. Hardworking to lazy. Well, that's normal, right?

Anyway, I took Japanese so, I have the certificate of my marks, too.

Writing & Listening 62 C
Oral 82 A
Attendance 93 A

As you can see, of course, my writing and listening got C. I failed the test that day, so yeah... No surprise. My oral wouldn't be A if Miss Lai who gave me the test. The other teacher did, from Japan. My attendance should be lower than 93 but hey, I got 93, I should be happy, I think.

That's it for now. Chiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment